To comply with the recent FTC ruling over bloggers getting paid to write stuff, I offer the following disclosure policy. If you’re reading my blog, you should assume the following:
- I make money from every post I put on this blog.
- Every link on this blog is a paid link.
- Every product I write about on this blog, I get for free.
- I make money from every tweet I send out on Twitter.
- If you email me, all of the information in your email is mine to do with as I please, such as exploit for financial profit, or quote on my blog.
- The clothing you see me wear. I get paid to wear them.
- Just because I get paid to blog, tweet, wear clothing, etc. does NOT mean I will give you or your company a positive review, blog post or endorsement.
- Please also review as set forth in section 2 of the Terms of Service for additional disclosures.
Hopefully, the above statement clears up any misunderstanding you may have about my blog posts or Twitter tweets. If you have any questions, you can contact us